What should you know about Anzo USA?
At Anzo USA, our goal is to offer high-quality and high-performance automotive lights and parts at outstanding prices, without compromising excellent customer service. Located in Chino, California, our office complex houses administrative offices, a storage warehouse, and a state-of-the-art packaging and shipping facility. We manufacture performance lighting and collision parts for all major automotive brands. Our clients include all top automotive retail chain stores, and major online retailers. As we continue to expand, we are always looking for smart, efficient, goal-oriented people to join our team.
Reasons to work for Anzo USA:
- Casual work environment -- no suits, no ties, no heels. We like our employees to be comfortable.
- Room for growth. With our sales more than doubling consistently every year, we need people who will grow with the company.
- Seven (7) paid holidays a year.
- Paid vacations and holidays, and we won't make you feel guilty about actually using your vacation time.
- We also offer Health and Dental benefits for employee- 100% paid by company.
- Creative work. We like people who think outside the box. We encourage creative thinking.
- Autonomy. We hire people that we can trust, and that means we won't be hovering over your shoulder watching you work. We have our own work to do.
- Our products really are the best, so you won't have to lie when you tell your friends that you work for one of the fastest growing companies in the country.
- Travel opportunities. Many positions include opportunities for domestic travel.
How should I send my resume?
Email your resume to [email protected] with the job title you are applying for in the subject line.
Please include a cover letter telling us why you would like to work for Anzo USA.
Where are your offices located?
5150 Eucalyptus Avenue Unit A
Chino, CA 91710