Join the team!
why work for a zo
Casual Work EnvironmentNo suits, no ties, no heels. We like our employees to be comfortable.
Paid Vacations & HolidaysWe won't make you feel guilty about actually using your vacation time.
Creative WorkWe like people who think outside the box. We encourage creative thinking.
AutonomyWe hire people that we can trust, and that means we won't be hovering over your shoulder watching you work. We have our own work to do.
Highest Quality ProductsOur products really are the best, so you won't have to lie when you tell your friends that you work for one of the fastest growing companies in the country.
Travel OpportunitiesMany positions include opportunities for domestic travel.
|Job Title||Required Skills||Location|
Automotive Technical Support & Customer Service Representative
Automotive Technical Support & Customer Service Rep Job Description:
· Undergo training provided, and maintain current knowledge of all headlight, LED products, and technical support procedures in order to provide accurate solutions to our customers.
· Answer customer product or technical questions and provide product-troubleshooting instructions. Patience is key as you are providing this over the phone if they do not understand the visual instructions you send them.
· Assist in putting together training material and videos. (Yes, you will be in front of the camera)
· Use troubleshooting and superior diagnostic skills to resolve customer questions.
· Provide relief to the customer service department by answering and responding to incoming phone calls, emails, or chats.
· Determine whether a customer inquiry should be handled by the technical support group, customer service group, or if assistance is needed from engineering, installation or sales department personnel.
· Respond to all customer contact or inquiries (including voice-mail, e-mail, chat, etc.) on the same day as received, even if resolution of the issue cannot be immediate and always keep the customer advised of status of the issue.
· Follow up and track the progress of each call until it is resolved, even if the issue has been referred to another company representative or department.
Requirements (Please apply ONLY if you possess knowledge or experience of aftermarket automotive products, electrical circuitry, or installation/customization)
· Auto dealership/Auto parts/aftermarket automotive products knowledge or experience required.
· 1+ year automotive lighting (HID/LED) or parts/accessories etc. products customer service or technical support experience preferred.
* 12 volt electrical experience required
· Self-motivated and willing to face challenges
· Automotive enthusiast and mechanically inclined
· People Skills - the ability and desire to talk to people and customers
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
CAN WORK IN FRONT OF A CAMERA, in this role you will be demonstrating how to install, or repair technical issues and be filmed so that we may provide visual instructions to our customers.