Join the team!
why work for a zo
Casual Work EnvironmentNo suits, no ties, no heels. We like our employees to be comfortable.
Paid Vacations & HolidaysWe won't make you feel guilty about actually using your vacation time.
Creative WorkWe like people who think outside the box. We encourage creative thinking.
AutonomyWe hire people that we can trust, and that means we won't be hovering over your shoulder watching you work. We have our own work to do.
Highest Quality ProductsOur products really are the best, so you won't have to lie when you tell your friends that you work for one of the fastest growing companies in the country.
Travel OpportunitiesMany positions include opportunities for domestic travel.
|Job Title||Required Skills||Location|
Automotive Technical Support & Customer Service Representative
· Undergo training provided, and maintain current knowledge of all headlight, LED products, and technical support procedures in order to provide accurate solutions to our customers.
· Answer customer product or technical questions and provide product-troubleshooting instructions. Patience is key as you are providing assistance over the phone when customers do not understand the visual instructions you send them.
· Assist in putting together training material and videos. (Yes, you will be in front of the camera)
· Use troubleshooting and superior diagnostic skills to resolve customer questions.
· Provide relief to the customer service department by answering and responding to incoming phone calls, emails, or chats.
· Determine whether a customer inquiry should be handled by the technical support group, customer service group, or if assistance is needed from engineering, installation or sales department personnel.
· Respond to all customer contact or inquiries (including voice-mail, e-mail, chat, etc.) on the same day as received, even if resolution of the issue cannot be immediate and always keep the customer advised of status of the issue.
· Follow up and track the progress of each call until it is resolved, even if the issue has been referred to another company representative or department.
(Please apply ONLY if you possess knowledge or experience of aftermarket automotive products, electrical circuitry, or installation/customization)
· Auto dealership/Auto parts/aftermarket automotive products knowledge or experience required.
· 1+ year automotive lighting (HID/LED) or parts/accessories etc. products customer service or technical support experience preferred.
* 12 volt electrical experience required
· Self-motivated and willing to face challenges
· Automotive enthusiast and mechanically inclined
· People Skills - the ability and desire to talk to people and customers
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
CAN WORK IN FRONT OF A CAMERA, in this role you will be demonstrating how to install, or repair technical issues and be filmed so that we may provide visual instructions to our customers.
· Design, test, and launch assemblies for automotive LED lighting applications
· Research, design and develop housings, mounts, chassis, printed circuit boards, and electromechanical assemblies for new automotive LED lighting applications
· Implement design for Manufacturability, design for Assembly, and design for Testability guidelines
· Develop engineering prototypes for testing and evaluation to confirm design specifications are met
· Create and manage validation test plans per OEM customer specifications
· Investigate failures and provide recommendations to Quality and Manufacturing team
· Support reverse engineering activity for evaluating electrical designs
· Passion for cars!!
· Proficient with installing and uninstalling car components, esp. headlights/tail lights
· Good 12V knowledge, circuit boards and resistors
· Knowledge of LED components
· Troubleshooting electrical components
· High school diploma or equivalent
· UTI Automotive graduate preferred
· Addition education, certifications, or experience is generally preferred
· Proficiency with hand tools and other equipment
· Excellent active listening, problem-solving, and communication skills
· Self-motivated, independent, and reliable with a strong work ethic
Inside Sales Representative
· Identifying, developing, and growing new business as needed to attain budget
· Researching, planning, and implementing effective sales, customer retention, and new business development strategies
· Monitoring and communicating competitive information, including pricing, policies, and market strategies
· Making sales calls – either personal visits or via telephone
· Attending local/regional/national trade events to gather market intelligence from customers, competitors, and vendors
· Maintaining a thorough knowledge of new and existing products, as well as policies and merchandising information
· Understanding and managing relevant reporting or management and financial information
· Developing and championing corporate image and reputation, as well as protecting and developing the company brand
· Maintaining a professional appearance and demeanor
· Assess technical concerns when answering technical and installation phone calls and successfully help the customer resolve their issue
· Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
· Good communication skills to interact with Customers and Service Advisors
· Basic mechanical, automotive related experience aptitude and/or skills
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· A sense of humor and true team, “Failure is not an option” attitude
· Troubleshooting skills and clear communication
· Applicants must have a passion for all things automotive, be self-motivated and organized
· Willing to travel for 4-8 days a month