Join the team!
why work for a zo
Casual Work EnvironmentNo suits, no ties, no heels. We like our employees to be comfortable.
Paid Vacations & HolidaysWe won't make you feel guilty about actually using your vacation time.
Creative WorkWe like people who think outside the box. We encourage creative thinking.
AutonomyWe hire people that we can trust, and that means we won't be hovering over your shoulder watching you work. We have our own work to do.
Highest Quality ProductsOur products really are the best, so you won't have to lie when you tell your friends that you work for one of the fastest growing companies in the country.
Travel OpportunitiesMany positions include opportunities for domestic travel.
|Job Title||Required Skills||Location|
Social Media Coordinator
Are you a young professional looking to grow your social media and content creation skills? If so, then this is the perfect position for you!
Anzo USA, a well-known brand of aftermarket automotive lighting in the performance lighting industry, is looking for a energetic Social Media Coordinator to help our business with increased consumer awareness, engagement, acquisition & growth. This includes managing all of our Social Media properties and advising on best practices on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, & other social media channels.
· Design, test, and launch assemblies for automotive LED lighting applications
· Research, design and develop housings, mounts, chassis, printed circuit boards, and electromechanical assemblies for new automotive LED lighting applications
· Implement design for Manufacturability, design for Assembly, and design for Testability guidelines
· Develop engineering prototypes for testing and evaluation to confirm design specifications are met
· Create and manage validation test plans per OEM customer specifications
· Investigate failures and provide recommendations to Quality and Manufacturing team
· Support reverse engineering activity for evaluating electrical designs
· Passion for cars!!
· Proficient with installing and uninstalling car components, esp. headlights/tail lights
· Good 12V knowledge, circuit boards and resistors
· Knowledge of LED components
· Troubleshooting electrical components
· High school diploma or equivalent
· UTI Automotive graduate preferred
· Addition education, certifications, or experience is generally preferred
· Proficiency with hand tools and other equipment
· Excellent active listening, problem-solving, and communication skills
· Self-motivated, independent, and reliable with a strong work ethic
Inside Sales Representative
· Identifying, developing, and growing new business as needed to attain budget
· Researching, planning, and implementing effective sales, customer retention, and new business development strategies
· Monitoring and communicating competitive information, including pricing, policies, and market strategies
· Making sales calls – either personal visits or via telephone
· Attending local/regional/national trade events to gather market intelligence from customers, competitors, and vendors
· Maintaining a thorough knowledge of new and existing products, as well as policies and merchandising information
· Understanding and managing relevant reporting or management and financial information
· Developing and championing corporate image and reputation, as well as protecting and developing the company brand
· Maintaining a professional appearance and demeanor
· Assess technical concerns when answering technical and installation phone calls and successfully help the customer resolve their issue
· Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
· Good communication skills to interact with Customers and Service Advisors
· Basic mechanical, automotive related experience aptitude and/or skills
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· A sense of humor and true team, “Failure is not an option” attitude
· Troubleshooting skills and clear communication
· Applicants must have a passion for all things automotive, be self-motivated and organized
· Willing to travel for 4-8 days a month